For more than 30 years, Ministries of Aides International, Incorporated (MAII) has been dedicated to providing direct aid and empowering education to children and families in underserved communities. No one can eradicate poverty in an instant, but we know that each one of us can make a difference. Together, our efforts will help create healthy, economically self-sufficient communities.
Reverend Lucien Duperier founded MAII as a humanitarian organization focused on providing families with concrete hope for a sustainable- future. Each year, more than 1,500 people benefit from MAII’s schools, health clinics, orphanage and other services. MAII is recognized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
The mission of Ministries of Aides International, Inc (MAII) is to partner with underserved communities in order to offer compassionate aid and empowering education that prepare families for healthy, self-sufficient futures.
We work with individuals and families to extend their rights to education, healthcare, and other basic needs. Capitalizing on the passion and abilities of local people, we provide the organization and training necessary to raise leaders who can spark grassroots change.
- Improve access to primary schooling in disadvantaged communities
- Equip youths with the tools necessary to become critical thinkers and agents of change
- Reduce child hunger and malnutrition
- Enhance access to basic health and disease prevention services
- Child Sponsorship
- Provide refuge and protection to orphans and other vulnerable children
- Offer comprehensive support and enrichment programs to help children thrive and succeed
- Disaster Relief
- Increase community disaster awareness and preparedness
- Leverage resources to improve disaster response
- Career Support
- Enhance vocational and technical training to support the skills and competencies young adults need for non-farming employment